Last year, during my visit to Munich in may, I saw a quilt in a patchwork store. I really liked it and decided to buy the materials then and there. 2 jelly rolls in greens and one in reds. That’s also what it said in the magazin where the making pf the quilt was described.
I started on the quilt shortly after coming home. For some reason which I don’t remember any more, I put the whole project aside and forgot about it. 2 days ago, while cleaning up, I found the box. And decided to go for it, only to discover -yesterday- that one would need 3 green jelly rolls… *argh*
So today I’ve been diggin’ through my stash and really did come up with more greens. But I’m still missing 19 squares. So that’s back to diggin’!!!
And not to forget: Happy Easter everybody!